The Mississippi Hemophilia Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization funded solely through grants and donations. All donations are used to benefit the bleeding disorders community. The purpose of the foundation is to link families in Mississippi affected by bleeding disorders to financial, social, and educational resources.
Our mission is to help enhance the quality of life for people as well as families who have been affected by bleeding disorders through education, support, and advocacy.
Do the Five!
- Get an annual comprehensive checkup at a hemophilia treatment center.
- Get vaccinated—Hepatitis A and B are preventable.
- Treat bleeds early and adequately.
- Exercise and maintain a healthy weight to protect your joints.
- Get tested regularly for blood-borne infections.